"Each student has a personal teacher to learn Chinese online with, on camera, conversing directly. The student can hear the teacher's correct pronunciation, and see what the teacher writes on the board. The student also can show the teacher his or her own written work on camera, and get immediate response."
"It was a totally positive experience to learn Chinese here, and most astonishing was the price, especially considering you have a live teacher giving you a customized lesson."
Zhege nu de zhengzai dasao chufang. What is function of ?de??
Asked by David graczyk -
General Chinese - 8 Answers
Answers
Answerer 1
I’m Gauri Sharma, a charming and independent Aerocity Escorts. Seeking passion, adventure, and elegance at your convenience? I offer thrilling encounters at your place with Cash on Delivery options.
This sentence is a great example of how Chinese grammar differs from English! The character "的" (de) here shows possession or relationship between "这个女" (this woman) and "正在打扫厨房" (is cleaning the kitchen). It's similar to how in Bitlife, when your character owns something, there's a clear relationship shown between the person and their possessions. https://cookieclickerfree.io
, answered by
George Florance
Answerer 3
It's a small word, yet its power is like a Level Devil in camouflage, lurking in the shadows of sentences. I once grappled with a similar issue while learning Vietnamese; a tiny word completely transformed meaning, leading to confusion in everyday conversations. https://leveldevilfull.com
, answered by
Norman Garza
Answerer 4
I think 'de' is one of the most confusing characters, especially because it has so many uses. Speaking of brain-bending exercises, when I'm struggling with grammar concepts like this, I sometimes take a quick break and play Sudoku. It helps me clear my head and refocus. I find it's a great way to sharpen my logic skills, too! https://sudokufree.org
, answered by
Lisa Thomas
Answerer 5
It reminds me of playing agario, actually. You think you're safe and sound, this big blob of a player, then boom, some sneaky little guy sneaks in and eats you in one gulp! Like how you think you understand Chinese grammar perfectly, then BAM, "的" throws a curveball. Maybe I need to chill out and play some short agario rounds after studying to de-stress a bit. https://agario-free.com
, answered by
Tamara Sellers
Answerer 6
This is a great question about "de"! In "zhege nu de", "de" acts like a possessive marker, similar to 's in English, showing "this woman's" or "the woman is". It also connects the noun to the action, implying "the woman who is cleaning". Your example perfectly illustrates its use as a structural particle, with a slope 2 of meaning! https://slope2game.com/
, answered by
Burkovskiy34
Answerer 7
We believe every client deserves passionate, judgment-free companionship. Our Independent Escorts Service In Delhi transforms ordinary evenings into extraordinary adventures. We focus on building genuine rapport, turning fantasy into physical reality with ease. https://www.independentescortsdelhi.org/
, answered by
chanchalrani
Answerer 8
I once had a terrible time with a software Repo that was completely undocumented, and I spent days trying to figure out the dependencies of a critical function. https://repoonlinegame.com
, answered by
Charlotte Masel
You might be interested in the following questions: